As a user of the forum service, GALOPÍN PLAYGROUNDS, S.L. (hereinafter, “GALOPÍN” or the “Company”) hereby informs you of its personal data protection policy so that you may, freely and voluntarily decide to provide us with the personal data that we may require to access the various services and content offered on our website.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in respect of the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (hereafter, the “GDPR”) and the national development regulation that complements it, we inform you:
1.- Who is the administrator of your data?
GALOPÍN PLAYGROUNDS, S.L., with CIF (tax ID) B15640469 , with registered address of Polígono O Acevedo, Parcela A, 15185 – Cerceda (A Coruña), SPAIN.
2.- Why do we process your data?
So you can take part in the Forum Service
To manage access to the forum service, which requires us to provide each Authorised User and/or Participant with a password.
3. – For how long will we store your personal data?
The data provided by those Users who register for the forum service will be kept as long as those users are registered for that service. Once they have been unsubscribed, the data provided will remain blocked for as long as the applicable legal regulations absolutely require, after which time it will be deleted.
4.- What is the legal justification for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of the data of those authorised users who expressly request registration for the forum service, is the consent of the interested party.
5.- Third parties involved in the processing of your personal data
Except where legally required, under no circumstances will we give your personal data to other people or entities without your prior consent.
6.- Rights of the interested party
- You have the right to request access to your personal data: you can ask GALOPÍN if we are processing your data and what data we are processing.
- You have the right to request the correction of your personal data (if you consider that it is incorrect) or its deletion (the right to be forgotten).
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data, in which case it will only be stored by the company for use when making or defending claims.
- Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing: GALOPÍN will stop processing your personal data as you request, except where, for compelling legitimate reasons or for use in legal actions or defence against possible claims it is necessary to continue the processing.
- The right to data portability: the right to receive the personal data involving the interested party and that has been processed by GALOPÍN, in a structured, commonly used, mechanically readable format, and to send it to another data processor.
- The interested party may exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com attaching a copy of their DNI or other identifying document.
- If the interested party does not agree with the way in which GALOPÍN is processing their data, they may contact the Processing Manager at the postal address given above or the Control Authority for Data Protection, which, in Spain, is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency).
7.- How did we get your data?
The forum Users’ personal data that we process is provided directly by the interested party and is essential for managing their access to the forum.
- Data categories
- Identification: given name(s), family name(s).Contact: email.
In Cerceda, on 16:39:37.
¿Could not find what you are looking for?
Contact us, and we will help you find your dream playground!